Here's the table of contents I've set myself as the challenge:
- Thriving on Change
- Innovation and Experimentation
- Speed and Competition
- Human Comprehsibility
- Mechanical Sympathy
- Separation of Concerns
- Loos Coupling
- Idempotency & Safety
- Data Flows & Data Science
- Hexagons, Life Preservers and Change
- Events & Event Driven Architectures
- Reactive Microservices
- Simian Armies
- Cloud Native
- Continuous Deployment
- Modular Monoliths
- Systems that are Easier to Strangle
- Experimentation, Innovation & Competition
Please get in touch if you think I'm missing anything: @russmiles on Twitter.
20% of the book royalties are going to Young Minds.
Update! Now 100% of the proceeds from this book are going to Young Minds!