During the interview I covered the following:
- Putting antifragility in the context of software systems.
- How antifragile systems can be constructed from a variety of components/services that may be fragile/robust in nature.
- The relationship between microservices and antifragility.
- Why size of a microservice is not the important thing.
- Technologies, tools and platforms that support microservices well, and those that go further to encompass antifragility.
- The relationship between antifragility and building software that adapts and is therefore agile.
- How simplicity is a key principle of a microservices architecture.
- Approaches to transforming legacy, possibly monolithic, systems towards microservices and antifragility.