Our key areas of expertise can now be much more clearly seen as being:
- Experts in Reactive and Microservice-based architecture systems - we've been helping our clients get real business benefits with these approaches for a while, it's nice to finally shout about it a bit!
- Experts in adopting "Cloud Native" technologies - closely related to Microservices, but specifically at the moment leveraging the Netflix OSS stack, we can now bring our expertise in going "Cloud Native" to our enterprise clients.
- Announcing Muon - Muon is our little, simple library for building microservices quickly using all the patterns that are useful to gluing those systems together. It's in early alpha stages at the moment but we're really looking forward to talking more about it and opening it up at MuCon this year. Watch this space!
- Expertise in Enterprise Software - our pedigree has been in helping clients make the most of new technologies and so we've now got an easy-to-see list of the tools and technologies that we are experts in. Around these tools we offer great training and consultancy services.
- Growing your People with Work-Based Learning - rather than be guilty of becoming 'drive-by-consultants', we offer a longer-term work-based learning approach that we're really proud of. It's a scientifically-proven approach for upping the skills of your development teams, maximising ongoing retention of those new skills and practices that our experts introduce.
And that's just a sample of what we do! It's slightly ironic that Simplicity Itself are such broad experts, but when it comes to gaining the advantages of simplicity, sometimes only broad and deep is effective.
I hope you like our new look, our new site, and our new approach for 2015. And of course I look forward to hopefully seeing and working with you soon :)